Thursday, July 26, 2007
Eileen's 21st birthday bash.
Jasmine and I "out-blued" EileenAlthough as promised I would be early, Jasmine and I were late. Opps... hehe... but we made up for lost time, by helping "small lungs" choir members blow up balloons, which only took me 5 breaths to fill up one balloon. Finishing the normal balloons, I took out my own balloons and started twisting and turning into flowers, swords, dogs and hats. Which to my amusement, drew much attention from Eileen and her guest.
Was supposed to stay over, but F***. My dad says he dun trust the maid with my mother. I was like WTF, if u dun trust the maid, then dun employ her la, give me so much trouble and shit. I like personal bodyguard la, have to bring her here, bring her there. And the most IRRITATING thing is that not only is she staying in my room, she stares into the computer screen when I am doing things. HELLO, i got my own privacy ok...
The cake was pink to my surprise.... Had to leave with Jasmine as she had to reach the airport at 10pm, that Eileen thot we never eat the cake and came RUNNING towards the car with 2 plates of cake on her hands, lol, but we kindly took the 2 cakes in.
After reaching the hospital, then my brother was THERE, i was like F***, he there can send her home rite, can tell me that right, then i no need rush here and there and i really wanted to stay over...
SCREWED>>>>>>>>>>>>>>..
I cannot wait for school to start, so that i dun have to face the maid everyday. it is getting annoying.
Some photos before I go into a foul mood again,



|Charmiane| 11:35 pm|